TAC-TIC is a market leader in customizable software solutions for enterprise companies. Our business philosophy and service model makes us truly unique. We build software products using a philosophy we call the 80/20 rule. Our products are delivered with 80% core functionality and the remaining 20% we customize to our clients specifics needs. When you partner with TAC-TIC Solutions your product never stops evolving and you, the client, dictate the development priorities for your solution.
At the heart of TAC-TIC is a unique team of experienced technology innovators and creative specialists. We create solutions that leverage technology to improve the intelligence of your business. Our philosophy is built on a commitment to long term relationships, scalable solutions and exceptional customer service.
TAC-TIC Solutions offers the only suite of retail solutions that unifies corporate to store communications, compliance tools, customizable reporting, digital signage and customer service queuing. Our products are designed to work together, integrate seamlessly with legacy system or stand alone. We invite you to look at our unparalled products and services. Come see why companies like iTesLab, Advice-Engineering and Tunisiana have adopted our solutions.
TAC-TIC is a full software service provider offering a complete line of services to accommodate the specific needs of our clients:
* Hardware Procurement:
Our industry relationships guarantee our clients access to the widest range of hardware options, most competitive pricing and best warranties and support available in the market today.